Hoop School O’Clock
School Programs specifically designed for:
- Primary School
The programs cover the fundamental movement skills that are a requirement of any sports and physical activities under the Personal Development, Health and Physical Education (PDHPE) guidelines.
Combing hula-hoop skills through hoop games, relays, creative play, laughter yoga, dance and movement.
Jewelz A Hoopz has various sized hoops for all ages and abilities:
- Mini hoops for hand hooping & Native American Indian hoop play
- For on body hooping: 75cm – 95cm
- Plus teacher friendly sizes so that teachers may also join, enjoy and continue to teach the children
Jewelz A Hoopz is an avid lover of hoopafying games and adding other circus skills into the mix as well.
Circus Skills programs include:
- Balancing Objects
- Devil Sticks (flower sticks)
- Hula Hoops – mini hand hoops & regular hoops
- Juggle Balls
- Juggling Scarves
- Spinning Plates
Teacher Training packages available for schools, childcare centres, playgroups and children fitness specialists.
Vacation & Holiday Incursions available.
“The Lottie Show” a musical hooping adventure click here for more information…
Jewelz A Hoopz and any teachers that represent Jewelz A Hoopz have valid Working With Children Checks.